AI, specifically conversational AI has been making headlines — and writing some of them too! From answering questions to writing lengthy emails, this ground-breaking piece of software with its advanced human-like conversational capabilities is creating quite the buzz and has worked its way into the recruitment landscape.
Read on to know how conversational AI can transform talent acquisition processes.
By 2023, 70% of white-collar workers will interact regularly with conversational platforms, according to Gartner.
So why not leverage this conversational intelligence to power our recruitment processes?
Surveys show that 96% of recruiters believe AI can “greatly enhance” hiring, and one of the most promising technologies being conversational AI.
In the past, conversational AI was used as chatbots and voice assistants. Today with enhancements this conversational AI has become significantly more intuitive—and it’s now increasingly being used by talent acquisition leaders to improve recruiting processes. The recent developments have made interactions more human-like, it not only understands and naturally responds to statements but can also intuitively connect with other AI technologies, to handle tasks we may otherwise delegate to a qualified person.
Conversational AI has the potential to transform talent acquisition processes by creating compelling job ads and descriptions, taking over initial candidate interactions and engagement, and answering queries round the clock.
Conversational AI has the potential to transform talent acquisition processes by taking over all repeated conversations during initial candidate interactions, pre-screening profiles, and providing candidates with important information. They help shorten time-to-fill by interacting with thousands of selected candidates in no time and streamlining interviews by integrating with ATS and other systems. And the one benefit that stands out is building a re-engage candidate database to re-engage with previous applicants to determine if fit for a new role—all within minutes. This smart AI bot efficiently syncs with other technologies offering seamless candidate experiences.
Conversational AI’s moment is now, in this age of remote hiring, organizations are placing greater emphasis on leveraging conversational AI in conducting interviews and other forms of candidate assessments in the foreseeable future.
“Today’s dynamic hiring market will drive organizations to seek out conversational AI to modernize the way recruiters and hiring teams connect, understand and assess potential new hires.”
- Leverage conversational AI to power your recruitment processes, freeing up recruiters’ time to engage in more important tasks.
- Use the tool to assist in drafting job posts, creating job descriptions, and composing job ads that match your brand while avoiding hidden biases.
- Use it to engage with candidates on multiple platforms to learn about their skills, expertise, and relevant experience to help make the best match for open jobs.
- Enable the AI bot to present candidates with the next steps, schedule interviews, and answer company or process-related questions using natural language technology.
- Leverage the AI recruiting assistant to send follow-up messages and update candidate statuses to speed up the hiring process eventually.
Leverage conversational AI to Enable:
- Candidate-Driven Scheduling – Self-Service Functionality
- Automated Candidate Helpdesk
- Automated Pre-Screening and Interview Scheduling
- Offer Documentation and Processing
- Database/Repository Activation
- Post Offer Engagement
- Candidate Nurturing
- Talent Community Engagement
- Virtual Recruitment Planning and Coordination
Key Benefits of Conversational AI:
- Enhanced Pipeline Utilisation
- Reduced Candidate Drop-Out Rate
- Better Passive Candidate Outreach
- Enhanced Employer Branding
- Seamless Scale for High-Volume Recruiting
- Frictionless Candidate Experience
People world over are experimenting with ChatGPT to help them write compelling content, improve resumes, write detailed job descriptions and emails, and even schedule interviews.
Will ChatGPT reduce the need for or replace people in certain jobs like recruiting?
Well, it’s likely, but technology has been doing that for many years. The real focus right now should be on using this technology as an opportunity rather than a threat to see how it can augment our capabilities.
It is still the early days for ChatGPT, but we are extremely excited and intrigued to see what all this technology can help us accomplish. So must you.