Expertise in process optimization used to deliver advisory services to elevate and update processes and perspectives factoring in technology, to bring the client’s HR function to a whole new level of performance.
The Client Scenario
A leading modern general purpose database platform organisation wanted to modernize and optimize their core HR processes including their talent acquisition strategy. With a global presence in 17-18 countries, the client came to us with a challenge of redesigning and updating their core people processes using technology to build a successful talent attraction and retention strategy. They wanted our team of experts to analyse, study and document their current state processes followed by a complete redesign incorporating technology and automation with a clear cut requirement and execution plan.
They needed expert guidance to:
- Enhance their core HR processes making it more scalable, operationally efficient and sustainable for the future.
- A complete process of documentation and redesign.
- An optimal strategy to introduce technology into their processes to reduce HR service delivery time and cost.
- Improve stakeholder experience of people at all touchpoints in the system
A Future-Proof Approach
We used our expertise in process optimization to update the client’s processes and perspectives factoring in technology.
Firstly a deep dive into the organization’s current processes was carried out including detailed interviews with core stakeholders, data collection, and a shared services performance study. Clear PoA and PoD definitions of the HR processes were set.
A detailed process document using Lucid Charts was delivered with gaps in the process, heavy overheads and time consuming manual practices highlighted. We identified and cross benchmarked metrics with best-in-industry practices to come up with a detailed end state process recommendation.
A much-needed technology implementation strategy was also put forth with clear-cut requirements a recommendations for complete or partial process automation to enhance the core HR process to help optimize service delivery time and cost.
To sum it up, a future-state consolidated process enhancement plan was delivered with a focus on technology to dramatically improve the stakeholder experience.
The Diamondpick team delivered an innovative and futuristic roadmap with streamlined HR processes that included digital transformation and employee experience enhancement strategies.
The Impact Delivered
- A thorough as-is assessment of existing service delivery model highlighting the current maturity state
- A benchmarked target operating model for each process – aligned to the future state service delivery model
- Futuristic roadmap with streamlined HR processes that included transformation, employee experience enhancement, and technology